- B320C bull dozer is powered by Cummins engine with a rated power output of 257 kW.
- Load sensing hydraulics delivers high drawbar pull forces with precise control delivering power to where the operator really needs it.
- The front arrangement of the working cylinder improves the load- carrying performance, delivering more uniform and safe load- carrying from the frame and front hood.
- Maintenance speed and access is further improved with automatic greasing system and auto track tensioning fitted as option.
- Adjustment of the ripper becomes easier because the rack position can be adjusted in the cab.
|Operating Weight||34,015 kg|
|Engine Power||257 kW (345 hp / 350 ps) @ 2,000 rpm|
|Blade Capacity||10.4 m³|
|Ripper Options||Single-shank; triple-shank|
|Hydraulic Winch Options||N/A|
|Blade Options||Straight; Semi-U; Full-U; Wetland type Landfill|